Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rarely have I been so pleased and pleasured by a piece of journalism. I could quote the whole thing in sound bites. But you should just go read it yourself: Schools Are Ruining Our Kids.  Thank God its not written by a homeschooler. No homeschooler could say such direct and honest things without provoking a shit-storm of defensiveness.

How many times have I said this: "But then, none of us have any idea what we’re doing. That’s right, none of us know anything." Sing it, brother! "...a couple of odes and some finches..."  I'm still snickering.

Snickering is a good word.

3 comments:

  1. FanTAStic article. and what a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this so much. I am so glad I stopped by your blog today so I could read this. Brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's the holidays when a week goes by with no blog entry....

    xox

    ReplyDelete