Monday, June 25, 2012
Dear Daughter: Are you scared of Bunny?
Me: Of course not, I just don't want it in the kitchen because its narble.
Dear Daughter: Just because its green doesn't mean its narble.
Me: True, but the fact that it is supposed to be white and is now green definitely qualifies it as narble.
- December (7)
- November (20)
- October (21)
- September (25)
- August (23)
- July (20)
- June (24)
- May (16)
- April (17)
- March (16)
- February (19)
- January (27)
- December (21)
- November (17)
- October (20)
- September (27)
- August (22)
- July (21)
- We were floating in the river today when my daught...
- We grew new things in the spring garden this year,...
- I gave my son a small lecture about being helpful,...
- Me: What are you reading? Dear Boy: The Book of De...
- Dear Daughter: Are you scared of Bunny? Me: Of cou...
- I broke down and watched the school bus video. Hav...
- Yesterday my husband and I spent a quiet afternoon...
- He did it! I suggested he go research how to do i...
- My 13 year old is bored. Shall I rescue him? Is it...
- What were these dangers? Progress of science, man'...
- No one asked me about taking baby chicks out into ...
- Four days old and out with Mom into the big wide ...
- Pause. Go back up all your image files on your com...
- Season 1 of Downton Abby begins with the sinking o...
- I've been lost in the wilds of the Namib reading T...
- We have a broody hen and a friend brought over 20 ...
- May (18)
- April (13)
- March (23)
- February (22)
- January (27)