Thursday, June 19, 2014

Facebook today, what our friend said:

Holy shit.
#14 will blow your mind. It’s a random number, but holy smokes, it’s amazing. Then check out this amazing person doing something with something that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. You didn’t even know that could be done. Your life is going to change forever after you see this. You think you’re miserable? You’re not. These people are. You think you’re smart? You’re not, this person is. Here’s the most clever thing in the world and oh my god, it was right in front of your face the entire time. Wait, I’m still crying. “Share” if you remember this thing that only your generation remembers. “Like” if you know the answer to this equation that only this small percentage of people know. You’re less than. You’re greater than. I can tell you more about you than you know about you by asking you one simple question. Here’s a secret that you didn’t know about something you do or eat or touch or come in contact with every day and it’s scary. No, wait, it’s funny. It is just so true. It’s just so true. It’s all true. And it’s real. It’s so real. It’s really happening. It’s all real.


and what my husband replied:

I loved reading this. But what happened next REALLY blew my mind!

2 comments:

  1. I read this to my husband. He laughed. "Sounds just like FB. Hun, if you were on FB you'd get it."

    oh.

    ReplyDelete