Sunday, May 4, 2014

I LOVE MY BOOTS. 
Gear is an important part of my job now. I've never been a techy/gear kind of gal. But I'm leaning that way these days. Especially for cold weather. I have very definite opinions about gloves and hats (wear 2), underthingumies, bibs, and socks. It all matters, as does the summer hat. I work in long khaki pants with long sleeved high-necked t-shirsts for sun protection. And I see all of this slowly seeping into my wardrobe and eroding away other choices. Stay tuned, I may become that sort of quirky old woman who dresses. very. specifically. all. the. time.

Last week at work I was walking down our fifty head lane, which was full of manure and urine, with a fist full of chocolate chip rum pound cake. I was happily walking and eating, nom nom nom, when it hit me that the ability to walk down a manure filled lane happily eating cake is probably a good working definition for being a cowgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment