Sunday, March 16, 2014

This morning I was thumbing through the old blog looking for a specific image. I never found the image but I got lost in the flood of old posts. Exactly as you get lost on memory lane when you pull out the huge tub of pictures from before digital. When you just need the one but have to search through them all and before you get turned around good your original project is derailed, the afternoon is gone, and you're a weepy nostalgic mess. That's what happened to me today, only in digital format. Weird. Anyhow, I realized I'm not blogging nearly as much anymore. And that is a huge mistake. Not blogging means I'm not taking as many pictures, not taking time to record memories, and not generally Noticing in the same way.

Today is a rainy soft Sunday. We have baby goats in the barn, baby chicks in the bathtub, and everyone lounging around. A perfect day for noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment