Saturday, February 8, 2014

My son surrounded by his sister and her friends at a dance party. 
Their friends are the nicest funnest group of teenagers I've ever met.
They are, all of them, good people. And its fun to see all of them being them.
 
The first weekly teen afternoon hangout was last week and it went well. Before I set them all free I reminded them that packs of teenagers make adults nervous and they should behave accordingly. That nervous adults will simply call the police if they sense trouble, and that if the teens found themselves with nowhere to hang out they should walk to the park and loiter there. Because that's what parks are for. It went well. I think they all had fun. They caused no trouble. We've entered the realm of a lot more freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment