Sunday, August 25, 2013

 I realize this is perfectly obvious to everyone else. But I'm still quite stunned by the suddenness of it. 
 There are no babies here. There really aren't even any children here. 
The ballroom dancing class has morphed into a quarterly event. The whole thing has just been so dang awesomely cool, I can hardly tell you. Watching theses young ladies and gentlemen unwind the formality and reconfigure it to modern times, seeing them lose themselves in the structure to discover something casual, artistic, and fun. Watching them have fun! Its the best. I love to see them have fun!
 And that dress, y'all? $3.50 at the thrift shop! Oh yeah!

6 comments:

  1. it's not so obvious...it's kindof scary. it makes me cry. I am always only a few wink behind you. is it really that soon? dear god, the fear of loss takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CC, it really is that soon. It takes my breath away too. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you do that again for me, the hug I mean....except, if we start, will we ever stop? I think that is the role of the wailing women elders in some cultures - I could do that job...I could weep, for years, for the great sadness of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the women from "Lars and the Real Girl", with casseroles and presence and love, sitting.
    ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently I simply CAN NOT get punctuation inside quotations. I just can't. ?

    ReplyDelete