Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Richard Feynman - The Pleasure Of Finding Things Out


"He knew the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something...That's the way I was educated by my father. No pressure, just lovely interesting discussion."

"One of the things my father taught me was disrespect for the respectable."

"How should I best teach them?  My theory is that the best way to teach is to have no philosophy, is to be chaotic and confused in the sense that you use every possible way of doing it."

"I'm sorry. After many many years of teaching...I really don't know how to do it."

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this? I'm on the computer in my son's room, and my son is asking me to read aloud some more of our Feynman book-at the exact same moment I open your blog to this!

    ReplyDelete