Vacation day six: dark almond salted chocolate for breakfast with black coffee and a glass of goat's milk. Dark almond salted chocolate for lunch with strong mint tea and another glass of milk.
Fresh sheets for everyone's bed. Laundry done. Dishes washed*. Planted horseradish, fennel, pineapple-sage, and (in a nod to our souls) purple cosmos. Fresh roses on my window sill.
*Actually, that's lie. The dishes are totally not done...just saying.
- December (4)
- November (20)
- October (21)
- September (25)
- August (23)
- July (20)
- June (24)
- May (16)
- April (17)
- March (16)
- February (19)
- January (27)
- December (21)
- November (17)
- October (20)
- September (27)
- August (22)
- July (21)
- June (16)
- I spent a month in England with AFS when I was 15,...
- My car died so until we get a replacement (possibl...
- Presenting Dear Tulip, Alpine/Oberhasli extraordi...
- I come to you with Strange Foam.* When you milk in...
- Back to the sweet consistent truth of reality (swe...
- Vacation day six: dark almond salted chocolate for...
- A new goat has joined our flock. Her name is Tulip...
- "chase and label the wrong things"a found poem vac...
- I'd like to revisit a post I wrote on my old blog ...
- Francis Bacon in the year 1625:"Avoid envy, anxio...
- Vacation Day Two I woke early to a slow rolling d...
- My family and I are vacationing in separate places...
- This kid begins orthodontic treatment today. Oh, I...
- Yesterday my son finished another course of game p...
- To quote these kids: "NOH8!"
- Happy Birthday Day Beautiful Girl!
- For the last week I've been negotiating with a loc...
- But Mama, we won't have any raw milk at the beach ...
- April (13)
- March (23)
- February (22)
- January (27)